[K12OSN] ltsp5 update image

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:12:53 UTC 2012

With the ssh keys, changing the ip or the name of the key, the server end,
will cause the connecting client to think a man in the middle attack is on
going.
So the ltsp-update-sshkeys changes the stored keys sent to the clients to
match the the new source connection.
Tho other command puts the new data into the client image.