[K12OSN] Wireless TC assistance

Kent Schumacher kent at structural-wood.com
Mon Jan 16 19:17:30 UTC 2012

For what it's worth, I've played around with hooking a terminal to a
wireless bridge.  I was able to achieve a usable wireless LTSP terminal
in that configuration.  As I remember it, it wasn't too bad to use from
a speed perspective.

Back then a bridge cost $80 and was about the size of two decks of cards
- I have no idea what a bridge would look like or cost today.