[K12OSN] CentOS or Scientific Linux?

Hey folks,

Currently K12Linux is based on SL6.1 because CentOS has been very bad at keeping up with updates in the past year. But then recently CentOS surprised everyone by releasing 6.2 very rapidly after RHEL 6.2. SL 6.2 is slightly behind. You folks think we should we keep K12Linux with SL, or move to CentOS 6.2?

https://www.facebook.com/k12linux.org
BTW, I really hope people can move discussion to the K12Linux Facebook group. I can more easily read and respond to stuff there than this mailing list.

Warren