Re: [K12OSN] CentOS or Scientific Linux?

But I really don't like Facebook... G+ is better ;-)

I don't contribute here very much at all, so my voice should not weigh too much in this discussion. But I refuse to create a Facebook account, and I am equally reticent about creating one on Google.

--
Jim Thomas            jomegat jomegat com
Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end. - Stephen Hawking