Re: [K12OSN] CentOS or Scientific Linux?

Hi all, I have been using K12LTSP/K12OSN since the early millennium years, but have not been very active on the list. I read it daily, and appreciate everyone that has helped make it work, etc.

If I had a choice, I would vote for CentOS as well.

I have been online since 1981, and will unfortunately (?) never have a I-MySpaceBook account. Walled gardens and trendy things come and go. I have several favorite mailing lists archived locally, that are no longer active. They died of their own accord, yet are still useful to me.

I have everything posted here since 2005 archived and available any time for my personal use.

This list can be read on my phone if I desire, and any online device I am near. Social networking is not a way that I keep up with my favorite online topics, but that is just me~