Re: [K12OSN] Wireless TC assistance

For what it's worth, I've played around with hooking a terminal to a wireless bridge. I was able to achieve a usable wireless LTSP terminal in that configuration. As I remember it, it wasn't too bad to use from a speed perspective.

Back then a bridge cost $80 and was about the size of two decks of cards - I have no idea what a bridge would look like or cost today.