[K12OSN] Current Status

Matthew Carter redbranchwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:37:49 UTC 2012

I  was wondering if anyone could give me  information on the status of
the specific parts I'm looking to put together, ie. will this work
currently.

I have a Dell 2850 rack server running centos 6.2 with a standard LAMP
setup. I am planning on running Moodle 2.2 and want to use K12Linux to
boot up a bunch of HP T5540 thin clients (5 at this time, 50 eventually)
so that students may access the Moodle site. I would like to use iTalc
to control the clients.  I'd also like to run BigBluebutton.

With the current setup, anyone see anything that they have experienced
as "Not working"?

Thanks for your time!

Matthew