[K12OSN] Current Status

I was wondering if anyone could give me information on the status of the specific parts I'm looking to put together, ie. will this work currently.

I have a Dell 2850 rack server running centos 6.2 with a standard LAMP setup. I am planning on running Moodle 2.2 and want to use K12Linux to boot up a bunch of HP T5540 thin clients (5 at this time, 50 eventually) so that students may access the Moodle site. I would like to use iTalc to control the clients. I'd also like to run BigBluebutton.

With the current setup, anyone see anything that they have experienced as "Not working"?

Thanks for your time!

Matthew