[K12OSN] k12ltsp as next-server

dear All,

I'm trying to set up a K12Ltsp server on Centos6.2 as next-server behind an OpenSuse11.1 Kiwi-ltsp server.
So everybody on this site boots from the Kiwi-ltsp machine, but I want to put some users on the newer CentOs-server.

So in /etc/dhcpd.conf on the Kiwi-ltsp machine it says:

group {
next-server 192.168.66.150;
filename "/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.0";

host testtc {
hardware ethernet 00:22:64:29:a9:4e;
fixed-address 192.168.66.156;
}
}

next-server being the K12ltsp machine.
host testtc, the test thinclient, is a Hp thinclient attached to the Kiwi-ltsp machine.

The K12ltsp setup on the Centos6.2 machine is completely new installed and exactly like it's explained on the site.
So firewall is off.

The thinclient gets an dhcp address and begins booting, then halfway down stalls with this EM:

Dracut: Warning: Boot has failed. To debug this issue add "rdshell" to the kernel
command line.
Dracut Warning : Signal caught.

Kernel Panic -not syncing : attempted to kill init!
id:1, comm: init Tainted :6 --------------------------------------------#2.6.32-131.6.1el6.i6
6.thinclient s1

If I want to add "rdshell", where would I put it?

Could this be a simple permission problem --- the Kiwi-Ltsp machine boots with the pxelinux.0 from the CentOs machine
if I understand it correctly -.

Or could the 2 systems be incompatible?

Thanks for any advise on this.

greetings, J.