[K12OSN] LTSP Working, but issues and questions.

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Tue Mar 13 20:54:52 UTC 2012

David,

This is just a stab in the dark,but,on the server itself,try
disabling,any 'auto-update' running daemons,as root/superuser and see if
this nag goes away for users logging into an TC.
Did you do any entries on the server system-wide  for entering a proxy
number:port for using apt-get or yum by chance?

I am not quite clear if you are at current running Ubuntu as the server
side of your current ltsp install?

Also i do remember a while back reading were there was in fact the
scenario you are describing system-wide but I believe this was on one
iteration of Suse?

Take Care,
BC