[K12OSN] Silverlight?

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Fri Mar 16 18:49:56 UTC 2012

RE: "I'm sure she will continue to find applications out there that require
Shockwave, Silverlight, Windows, and who knows what else.  I try to find
replacements when I say no, but those are never as satisfying (to her) as
saying yes."

>From this description, and other pieces in the thread, this sounds less
like a technical issue and more like a personality issue. In other words,
this "problem" isn't technical in origin, and will continue to crop up
regardless of whether you install silverlight or not.

Good luck with this.

Cheers,

Bill