[K12OSN] file attributes

Barry Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Wed Mar 21 12:20:49 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I did try the dd if,,,   of  as suggested in a post to change file
size,,etc. After doing this routine i still get 'permission denied,,when
trying to delete each file after the convert.
SELinux is still disabled as before.
Nothing is ever shown in any logs ,either system or secure,,,when trying
to rm a file.

It seems the key in this is, when I try and create a blank text file and
save to either of the libsh(rootkit) dirs I get 'bad file descriptor',
thrown.
very odd?

Not that it makes any diff,,but of course in searching the logs I did
find the ip address that dropped in this rootkit was from China,
surprise,,surprise,,,.

Thanks again,
Barry