Re: [K12OSN] lts.conf File edit debacle

On 03/02/2012 04:12 PM, Barry R Cisna wrote:
I had edited the file in Webmin editor. I was able to reproduce the
problem again be editing the lts.conf file in the same manner(after
saving a backup).The file itself appears to be correct in the format. If
I done a side by side file compare with meld,using webmin on one,and vi
on the second they compare identical,although the webmin edited file
kills the TC's booting.

Maybe possible end of line terminator differences? Sometimes vi will detect an correctly display DOS files (CR/LF). When you edit the file in vi look at the bottom line for [dos] when you open the file.

Jeff