Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Gurus...Help pl : First LTSP install & Kernel panic

Barry

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Barry Cisna <cisna-barry wc235 k12 il us> wrote:
Sanjay,

Simply delete your existing /opt/ltsp/i386 directory. ! only the i386
directory!.
Then do another ltsp-build-client to build an Scientific Linux 6.1
32-bit install This ill only take about 20 mins to start to finish.
Try your TC again and see what results you get.

Is ltsp-build-client capable of building a particular version of linux client? I found only the --arch and --release options....noting to specify the linux type

I think I need a little clarity here...google too is not yielding much...

Could you guys please advise? Any pointers to a thorough primer on ltsp...a current one i.e.?

Thanks.
Sanjay.