Re: [K12OSN] iptables guru's

Put a rule of prerouting -d remote -j accept and postrouting -s remote -j accept befor the pre/post nat rules.

On Mar 3, 2012 3:13 PM, "Barry R Cisna" <brcisna eazylivin net> wrote:
Hello All,

Sorry for replying to my own post.

After I posted my initial post here I found that if I simply shut off
nat service I can ping from local net to remote net with iptables
running. I can ping both directions with this setup.
I'm not sure what I need in iptables to remedy this?(nat enabled)

Thanks,
BC