[K12OSN] CentOS 6.2 LTSP setup

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently using an Ubuntu LTSP setup, that works well however it's time to upgrade hardware and I'm having trouble getting Ubuntu to install now.

Anyway,  I installed CentOS 6.2 then followed the K12Linux setup instructions and I continue to fail during the ltsp-build-client process.

Below is the error message I receive, any help would be greatly appreciated.

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/imgcreate/errors.py:40: DeprecationWarning: BaseException.message has been deprecated as of Python 2.6
  return str(self.message)
Error creating image : Unable to download from repo : Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: sl6-security-i686. Please verify its path and try again
umount: /var/tmp/imgcreate-6nlJNf/install_root/var/cache/yum: device is busy.
        (In some cases useful info about processes that use
         the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))
Retrieving http://mirror.ancl.hawaii.edu/linux/scientific/6.1/i386/updates/security/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2 lazy umount succeeded on /var/tmp/imgcreate-6nlJNf/install_root//var/cache/yum
error: LTSP client installation ended abnormally

Thanks,
-David C. Moody