Re: [K12OSN] CentOS 6.2 LTSP setup

Those mirrors went down.

You will have to edit /etc/ltsp/kickstart/Fedora/el6/ltsp-i386.ks to update the listed URLS. This is pretty straightforward, look at the existing URL in ltsp-i386.ks and replace as much of it as needed with the new url (which would be an HTTP mirror, and you can find a list of those at http://www.scientificlinux.org/download/mirrors). If you are not performing a standard client install you may have to edit a different file.

Hope this helps.