[K12OSN] CentOS 6.2 LTSP setup

Andy Hollandmoritz ahollandmoritz at glastender.com
Fri Mar 9 18:53:06 UTC 2012

Those mirrors went down.

You will have to edit//etc/ltsp/kickstart/Fedora/el6/ltsp-i386.ks /to
update the listed URLS. This is pretty straightforward, look at the
existing URL in ltsp-i386.ks and replace as much of it as needed with
the new url (which would be an HTTP mirror, and you can find a list of
those at http://www.scientificlinux.org/download/mirrors). If you are
not performing a standard client install you may have to edit a
different file.

Hope this helps.