Re: [K12OSN] LTSP Gurus...Help pl : First LTSP install & Kernel panic

Burke

Sorry for not responding. Had to go out of town and returned just tonight.

Will try your options tomorrow.

Meanwhile had an idea....maybe...just maybe...the gPXE is booting the kernel....but when the kernel gets loaded....it wouldn't use gPXE's network drivers...and if theĀ  linux image booting off the server does not have the correct driver for my card...communication would stop...wouldn't it? Something similar to what's been happening here.

Found a debug option....while researching the issue in free time during my trip. Will try that tomorrow.....wonder if there is something similar to dmesg....will try your /var/log/messages option too...

Will advise.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for all your effort in helping me.

With best regards.
Sanjay.