[K12OSN] Silverlight?

Hi all,

Our teacher has requested that I install SilverLight on the K12 server. I assume I'd have to use Mono's version instead, but before I even start down that path... should I?

How does it perform on an LTSP system? I'm running the EL6 version on an x86_64 server. Flash sometimes weighs down the network, as I have only 100Mbit links between the clients and the switch (but the server uses a gigE link).

So should I bite the bullet or run away screaming?

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
 "And" is a word that should never be used at the beginning of a sentence.