[K12OSN] Silverlight?

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Sat Mar 17 20:28:44 UTC 2012

Jomegat,

I know exactly what you are dealing with here! Anyone that has not had
to be in an school enviornment does not have ANY idea what it is to have
to deal with female teachers. When one finds a cutesy novelty 'teaching
tool' they seen in a magazine ,it is shortly monkey see, monkey do.

Just to verify, quite some time back I tried to make moonlight work on a
few apps. Simply put ,I could not get ONE of the test apps I tried to
use via moonlight to work.
It was always the revolving door of ,,,'too old version' for running
this app via Silverlight/moonlight'.

You are between a rock and a hard place I am sure,,trying to get her
application to work transparently.
Even if your school were to come across for a fresh new Winders TS to
set this up on,,,a year from now,,this will be collecting dust,I would
just about guarantee you!
This is the exact reason 70-80% of your property taxes go to your local
school!:)...Oh well.

Take Care,
BC