[K12OSN] Join us for FOSSed 2012!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Mon May 21 14:32:36 UTC 2012

Great professional development.  Fantastic instructors.  People like you.
 3.0 CEU's from the University of Southern Maine.  Fantastic food
and camaraderie.  So much to learn!  Flexibility to do what you want,
learn what you want, and participate "hands-on".  Great "after-hours"
discussion, conversation, and networking with your colleagues. One price
includes EVERYTHING.

ALL of this is what makes FOSSed so unique AND what has kept it going for
10 years!  That's right, this is the 10th anniversary of FOSSed and we
want you to be a part of it!

The session list is shaping up nicely.  I'm still working on a few loose
ends and trying to get a couple more sessions set up
to accommodate requests from some of you about things YOU would like to
learn about.  FOSSed is all about YOU...making sure YOU get to learn and
talk about what YOU want to know.  Participation is not only
encouraged...it is the primary principal of which FOSSed is all about.

So...join us!  Just $495 covers everything...lodging, incredible meals,
banquet, reception, snacks, great sessions, and everything else that make
FOSSed such a great experience.  ($455 for off-campus day
participants...includes meals)  Got some special payment needs or a unique
situation?  No problem!  Let us know what we can do to help you get to
FOSSed.  Are you an ACTEM member?  Take advantage of the ACTEM
professional development fund and get up to $400 to help pay for your
registration.  More information available here:
 http://www.actem.org/Pages/ACTEM_ProDev/index    Many folks have taken
advantage of this terrific membership benefit...and we've worked closely
with ACTEM to streamline the process for all of you.  If you have any
questions, let me know...I can help.  Pay by PO, check, credit card (or
even cash).  We've done all sorts of
special arrangements to accommodation folks in the past...let us know if
you need anything.  Our most important goal is getting you to FOSSed to
enjoy all that FOSSed has to offer!

Register today at   http://www.fossed.com   OR [
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGFidFA4MnNhSHA3RS1QMl9GUmhyTlE6MQ
]click here   Hope to see you at FOSSed 2012!  Contact me with any
questions, suggestions, needs, or special arrangements at
copperdoggy at gmail.com

David Trask
FOSSed 2012
207.956.0881