[K12OSN] flash-plugin crashing after update

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri Nov 9 22:50:24 UTC 2012

hoping that I don't get a deluge of spam like I did after my last
response...

latest flash version in the adobe repo: 11.2.202.251
adobe's url in my yum config files:
http://linuxdownload.adobe.com/linux/i386/

other options:
Chrome  has it's own version of flash built-in. Sometimes it behaves
better.

Later versions of firefox can run youtube in html5 mode.

You may have to go outside of the regular repos

http://blog.famillecollet.com/pages/English-site-introduction

install tutorial:
http://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2011/install-firefox-on-fedora-centos-red-hat-rhel/

I've used remi in the past when EL versions of Firefox lagged pretty
badly.

regards,
William