[K12OSN] flash-plugin crashing after update

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 13:05:57 UTC 2012

Repos I've found consistent with CentOS are EPEL and rpmfusion. I only use
rpmforge as src.rpm location for oddball stuff I rebuild. Adobe has a repo
for flash that works well.

Flash is a heavy resource hog in a TC environment.  Look at doing network
bandwidth throttling to youtube to enforce practical limits.