Re: [K12OSN] flash-plugin crashing after update

Repos I've found consistent with CentOS are EPEL and rpmfusion. I only use rpmforge as src.rpm location for oddball stuff I rebuild. Adobe has a repo for flash that works well.

Flash is a heavy resource hog in a TC environment.  Look at doing network bandwidth throttling to youtube to enforce practical limits.