[K12OSN] freerdep problem

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Sat Nov 17 19:13:30 UTC 2012

Thanks for advice. It is true - in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/bin there is no
xfreerdp. I installed rdesktop package (chroot /opt/ltsp/i386 yum
install rdesktop) and my problem is solved.

I'am suprised that xfreerdp or rdesktop package is not joined to
K12Linux. Unbuntu enclose it.

My rdesktop package instaltaion is done in i386 environement (CentOS 6.3
i386). Now I am going to check what will chappened with x86_64
environemet. My server is CentOS 6.3 x86_64 and using chroot I installed
Fedora 14 (i686), Fedora 11 (i586) and Scientific Linux (i686) LTSP
clients.

My question is: what will happened with rdesktop or xfreerdp when I will
make: chroot opt/ltsp/i386-fed11 yum install rdesktop in x86_64
environmet, and next: chroot opt/ltsp/i386-fed14 yum install rdesktop,
and next chroot opt/ltsp/i386-sl63 yum install rdesktop?

Tomorrow morning I will be more experienced.

Best regards,
Radek

---