[K12OSN] Anyone get Fedora 16 chroot working?

Barry Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Wed Oct 10 15:30:38 UTC 2012

Jeff,

It appears others have had quite a few probs getting the eGalaxTouch to
work on various distros of Linux. Here is a good tutorial of how someone
got the TouchScreen to work under Ubuntu.  There are several steps of
getting the Touch Screen to actually work but did end up working.It is
quite a bit of leg work but may be worth a try under EL6/SL6 as well.

I have been wanting to get a couple touch screens working under SL6 as
well but haven't had time to monkey with this yet. I would have guessed
these can be very quirky to actually get to work regardless of
make/model.

Link:

http://samiux.blogspot.com/2010/11/howto-ubuntu-1010-on-gigabyte-touchnote.html

Take Care,