Re: [K12OSN] HP T5530

hello,

We have this TC at work and I I have an K12ltsp on Centos6.3 server as wel.
I will tie them together tomorrow and let you know .

greetings, James

Op 10-10-12 17:27, Barry Cisna schreef:
Hello All,

Can anyone confirm if an HP T5530 thin client which uses the VIA Eden
(800 mhz ) processor will boot OK with SL6?
I know moving to SL6 my Ebox 2300's will not boot stopping at hardware
does support (something?)

Thank You,
Barry