Re: [K12OSN] HP t510 Flexible Thin Client

James,

After looking at the specs on the TC you have mentioned in your post It
is a very new generation HP TC,quite different than the TC I was
referring to in my post today. Yours does look like a very nice powerful
TC! With those specs it should be a very nice working machine!

Take Care,
Barry