Re: [K12OSN] HP T5520 client

Flash, eh? I imagine this is in Firefox. As I recall, later versions of Firefox, from 3.0 on, talked to the X server such that they caused the X server to hold onto DRAM. In some cases, even 256MB wasn't quite enough. This is going back a few years, in the LTSP 4.2 days. Konqueror didn't seem to have that memory-hogging effect in X, but Firefox does.

Any chance of giving this a shot in, say, Konqueror and seeing if it still happens?

--TP