Re: [K12OSN] HP T5520 client

As I was reading this, I was thinking the same thing, maybe a BIOS update. That solved a problem I was happening a while back with Dell OptiPlex GX1's (wouldn't PXE-boot, but would EtherBoot).

Personally, I doubt that the VIA Padlock is the issue. It's possible, but that sounds like it'd be a horrible design flaw in the chip, and it's only used if there's software that tells the CPU to use the Padlock for the crypto stuff.

--TP