Re: [K12OSN] HP T5520 client

Sounds like maybe 16MB of the RAM is being used as "shared memory" for the video chip.

--TP

On 10/28/2012 08:06 PM, Barry R Cisna wrote:
Terrell,

thanks for the info. Tomorrow I am going to try and do an bios update to
this hummer. It looks like it has the original bios v1.00 ,  there is an
v1.03.

Digging a little deeper, looking in the bios it looks odd in that
Flash memory = 64 MB,,,which looks kosher,,,but when looking at
System memory = 112MB which doesn't look kosher!
Seeing this either the memory seems wonky or the bios doesn't read the
right memory.

If I get psyhced up enough tomorrow to flash the bios I'll see what
these readings are after the bios update.

Take care,
Barry