[K12OSN] jetpipe

monteslu at cox.net monteslu at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 15:45:33 UTC 2012

I'm using Centos 6.3 with the k12linux project.  Most things seem to be working ok except for printing.  I know there's 2 versions of jetpipe for printers on thin clients.  I think the one that comes with k12linux is the old one. I tried the newer one from ubuntu, but that doesnt seem to work either.  I dont think the script is being called, but not sure.

Also the jetpipe script that came with the k12linux repo required the python daemon lib which wasn't in the chroot. I added that but still didnt work.  The newer script didnt require it.

Anyone have Centos6/RHEL6/SL6 + LTSP with printers working?

Thanks,

Luis