[K12OSN] bash scripting request

Hello All,

Can someone here that is into bash scripts give me some insight on how
to accomplish the following?
Our school is in talks of possibly at least partially going to Chromium
os for the next school year. I have built a few 32-bit and 64-bit dev
images and have done several hours of testing at this point.
When using the dd if=myimage of=/dev/sd# bs=4MB  the images are taking
almost 15 mins to build on to each usb stick.

Can someone post here,,possibly how to run a shell script that would
contiguously write dd to say all of the inserted usb sticks,in each of
the 8 usb ports of my build bot host machine,with omitting of
course,,the actual hard disk of the build bot machine?

Thank You,
Barry