[K12OSN] K12Linux xfreerdp and Windows Server 2008

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Wed Jan 9 12:17:14 UTC 2013

Barry,

Many thanks for reply. This night I solved my problem which follows my
ignorance of MS Windows Server.

There are two steps to fix this problem:

1. Switch on audio device in Windows Server 2008 (by default is switched
off - I didn't expect it!).

2. Execute the instruction:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/rds/archive/2009/07/24/multimedia-redirection-improvements-in-windows-7-and-ws2008-r2-part-1.aspx

---

Now I try to connect USB device to LTSP thin client with xfreerdp with
no success. I am going to post it in the separated mail with adequate
subject.

Best regards,
Radek

----