[K12OSN] Touch Monitor

Dean Jones dean.jones at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jan 14 17:54:30 UTC 2013

What model is the touch screen?

They work as long as the kernel knows the USB hardware for the touch panel,
and X can be configured to use the display properly. ELO touchscreens work
without any additional configuration. Some less popular screens need a bit
of tweaking.

I haven't bothered to calibrate the touch screens on thin clients.

If you have any issues, let me know as I have notes about getting some of
the lesser known models working.