[K12OSN] Trouble with PXE Boot; Fedora 17

Adrin Gharakhani adrin at applied-scientific.com
Wed Jan 30 06:34:16 UTC 2013

Remote X won't work - it is extremely slow for graphics intensive applications (like flow visualization, etc). But I've tried NX recently, and it is surprisingly really fast. I would, however, prefer to use the CPU/GPU resources of the zero client as much as possible to free up the workstation to perform computations, etc. This was one main reason I was looking into LTSP :(