[K12OSN] Audio input on thin clients works ltsp 5.

Hello All,

I had posted several days back,,asking about the status of audio input
AKA mic interaction on thin clients sans ltsp 5.
I finally got around to trying some things out. Happy to report that
without any conf,,,juggling,  plugging a mic in the front audio jack and
testing with audacity i had sound input with ease out of the box and
good sound I might add.
I am wanting to try and get perlbox-voice to work on tc's if i can,This
may be more of a challenge.

For completeness i was running audacity as a default install on the
server so for that app anyway there is no need to install audacity on
the ltsp chroot.

Take Care,
Barry