Re: [K12OSN] Touch Monitor

What model is the touch screen?

They work as long as the kernel knows the USB hardware for the touch panel, and X can be configured to use the display properly. ELO touchscreens work without any additional configuration. Some less popular screens need a bit of tweaking.

I haven't bothered to calibrate the touch screens on thin clients.

If you have any issues, let me know as I have notes about getting some of the lesser known models working.