[K12OSN] Troubles with sound

Hi All

I have some troubles with sound.

1) Scientific Linux 6.1 thin client image.
When I login to Linux using LDM the sound works fine.
When I login to Windows using xfreerdp there is mono sound only.

2) Fedora 14 thin client image.
When I login to Linux using LDM or to Windows using xfreerdp there is
sound stereo but within few seconds only. After few seconds I can hear
silence.

What I should to do to fix my sound problem?

Best regards,
Radek