[K12OSN] More dumb questions ....

Hi all

Have a desktop on the TC.  I am a little confused though. It looks to be the same
desktop that is on the ltsp server if I log in.  I figured it would be ...um... different?

Also, have no permission to write anything, so I need to enable that somewhere?

And, getting strange errors from php running on a local webserver; ( another box ) about
session issues when I hit it from the TC.

Ideas?

thanks!

--
Todd Hackett             Chief Bottle Washer
PoBox 1168