[K12OSN] Ralink rt5370 driver with hostapd

Hello All,

CentOS 6.x  32-bit

This is for sure not K12Linux specific but thought I would post the
rt5370hostapd rpm I built up, that makes the N150 Ralink rt5370 mini-usb
wifi dongle work in AP mode.

These usb sticks can be had on Ebay for $7 shipped.
This rpm throws everything needed into one install and is installing
binaries.

Tested on 8 different kernel versions of CentOS 6.x.
Not tested on the 3.0.x version of the experimental kernels that are
available.

For post installation configuration help view the README that is
installed into the docs directory. rt5370hostapd-1.0.

ftp://eazylivin.net/server/rt5370hostapd/

Hope this may help someone.

Barry