[K12OSN] Printer problems

Hi All

Almost everything us up and operational - pretty kwel!

Can't seem to get a printer working though. Have the PRINTER_0_??? things in lts.conf and I updated the image. Looking at DMESG on the client shows printer stuff, but I can't print.

When the client boots, the printer resets and home's about 3/4 of the way through the boot so I know it is connected and listening.

I must be missing something ... ideas?

Thanks!

--
Todd Hackett    	System Administrator