[K12OSN] Trouble with PXE Boot; Fedora 17

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Sat Jan 26 13:37:21 UTC 2013

Adrin,

You can find in attachement CentOS ltsp-server-tweaks. This file
resides /usr/sbin directory.

vmlinuz.lts is a symlink to vmlinuz-2.6.32-131.6.1.el6.i686.thinclient,
and both reside /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386 directory.

If you will force Fedora 17 to work with LTSP - please send me these new
with the truck to success.

Best regards,
Radek