[K12OSN] No reaction following lts.conf changes

Radek Bursztynowski radek at bursztynowski.waw.pl
Sat Jul 13 10:32:45 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for replay.
I use http://wiki.ltsp.org/wiki/Category:Fedora instruction, and after
yum install ltsp-server I viewed all files in /et/ltsp direcotru and
README.rpminstall too.

I have no problems with log into with epel-6-i386 thin client image. I
have problem with log in with SL 6.1 image restored from my backup. Thin
client boots with SL 6.1 image, but I can't log into via LDM.
I execute ltsp-upadte-sshkesy - still nothing, ltsp-update-ssheys -u too
- still nothing.

I repeat - epel-6-i386 works fine.

Radek