Re: [K12OSN] Laptop display problems

Hello All,

After doing some research I found that some kernel updates to CentOS 6
on many laptops xorg would try and generate an x for two monitors on a
given laptop.

Knowing this I hanged an external monitor on each of the laptops that i
have on test bench and the external monitor does get a display as
expected. Not really a fix by any means but it appears this is the
problem with no display on laptops.

Barry