Re: [K12OSN] Laptop display problems

Burke,

Thank You for the BIOS change suggestion. Albeit, all 5 of these laptops
got a display as they are with the previous versions of K12Linux client
chroot. I haven't changed anything in the BIOS.
Tomorrow I will look in the BIOS and see if there is in fact a setting i
may be able to switch up.

Sidenote: just a  couple days ago I did switch the  LVDS setting that is
now in the default pxe file, startup options file but this did not make
any difference.

Barry