[K12OSN] No reaction following lts.conf changes

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu Jul 11 20:35:51 UTC 2013

Radek,
This may be of no assistance but I seem to recall in an earlier post
that one of your "true" statements in the lts.conf had a typo (iirc,
TRUE was misspelled).

At one time ltsp was quite sensitive to typos in lts.conf and would
ignore the entire config if it ran into any errors. Perhaps that's no
longer the case but it may be worthwhile to look it over.

Regards,
William (who spent way too much time looking for lost semi-colons in
perl scripts)