Re: [K12OSN] No reaction following lts.conf changes

Radek, I think we've made this more difficult than it needs to be. I'm going to go back and do a fresh install of SL 6.4 and LTSP according to the wiki instructions. I think somehow a step got missed and this is leading you to do a whole bunch of extra work. I'm going to try to document this better.