Re: [K12OSN] I can't log in into LDM | SL 6.1 thin client image

Barry,

Many thanks for your all support. I will be able to do it on Wednesday and I will report you.

Could you explain why Webmin, no rm (this I did on Friday with no result)?

Best regards,
Radek

---

Radek

When you get toa point were a regular user can no longer do a login,,

Go to the /tmp folder,,,,,delete ALL files in the /tmp folder

# I use Webmin file browser for doing this,,
Now as that same user try doing a login,,,see if you get a successful
login...

Barry