[K12OSN] searching voor ideal thinclient

johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be
Wed Jul 17 07:33:40 UTC 2013

hello,

I did some more searching on that, and end up buying Asrock 2550 -itx motherboards and separate casings.
The main reasons for that are it is cheaper to do it that way, and I want to be able able to put in as many or as little ram as I want.

While testing I also tried a Wise Tx0 device. It has Ubuntu on it.
I guess can do pxe boot, but that option is very well hidden!
Is anybody using this device?

greetings, J.

----- Oorspronkelijk e-mail -----