Re: [K12OSN] fedora-5-i386-epel

vague memory of this but those ancient F5's may be there to support REAL i386 systems as clients. Somewhere after that point, Fedora dropped i386 and went to i486 as the lowest level cpu supported and someone was still using IBM PC Jr. systems as thin clients.

Unfortunately, those ancient systems, barring a direct lightning strike, will run forever.