Re: [K12OSN] thin client distro for Raspberry Pi

On 07/11/2013 07:13 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
http://rpitc.blogspot.com/

I have a Pi but have not had time to tinker with it. This looks like the
first toy I'll be loading on it. It's Debian based so the config files
are located differently.

There is also this:

http://www.berryterminal.com/doku.php/start

I tested this once and it booted and I got logged in OK. I never did any more thorough testing though.

Jeff